My HOME'S in Alabama

Saturday, September 30, 2006

My Hat's Off to the Gamecocks!

Amy and I just got back from the Auburn game, and I wanted to compliment ALL of the South Carolina Gamecock fans for the way they treated us. Everyone was SO nice and accomodating, introducing themselves, welcoming us to their city, and sharing their tailgating goodies. It made our trip so much more incredible. Add some great weather, delicious food, fun friends, (an extra night in Atlanta for just us girls) and a win for the Tigers and it just doesn't get any better than that!

3 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

Sounds great ! Can't wait til Friday when we travel to AU to watch the Tigers beat the Hogs !

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Amy R Shipp said...

Yes, ditto all of that. And special thanks to you and Mom for financing my entire trip. Maybe one of these days I'll actually have a job and can take YOU somewhere!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Chuck Hawkins said...

I talked with Brant and he was talking about how nice all the Carolina fans were. Looking forward to this weekend!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home