My HOME'S in Alabama

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Columbia, Here We Come!

I'm so excited! Because Oat (my nickname for my sis) lives in Atlanta now, we can (and have been) spending all the time we can together. She and I will be road-tripping next week to Columbia, SC to watch the Auburn Tigers deliver another beating on the Gamecocks.
We will also be motoring, with about 20 other of our closest family members, to watch Auburn trample the Arkansas razorbacks in October. (If she doesn't get a job soon, I may have to QUIT MINE because I can see how it could seriously cut into our play time!)
WAR EAGLE!

3 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

Sounds like so much fun !! Glad I'm going to be in the 20 you mentioned for the Auburn/Arkansas game ! War Eagle !

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home