My HOME'S in Alabama

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Cheers!

It's not enough to live in a small town 'where everybody knows your name'....NOOOOO, I have to live in a small town where somebody else HAS my name!
Susan "C" Hawkins is my beautiful sister-in-law. She is a history teacher at Fort Payne Middle School, and she and Chuck have 5 kids. Chuck has a blog too, so check that out.
She and I (Susan "T" Hawkins) are pictured here with our handsome Hawkins husbands in Hilton Head, SC (wow, that was some alliteration). Another neat thing about our names is that our maiden name initial matches the first intial of our spouse's name. Pretty cool, huh? That's how most people tell us apart. Susan "C" is married to Chuck, Susan "T" is married to Terry.
Come see us in Fort Payne, "where everybody knows OUR name".

4 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

WOW ! Both Susan's look beautiful to me. And the guys aren't bad looking either !

Incidentally, according to Intelius which is a people search website, there are 195 people in the U.S. named Susan Hawkins !

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Chuck Hawkins said...

Thanks for the plug for my blog. Love the beemer and those hubbys look pretty good for old men.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Amy R Shipp said...

That picture is AWESOME of all 4 of you!!! Man, I'm proud just to know such good looking folks, even if you are small towners. :o)

Also, I'd just like to point out that Sara used the possessive rather than plural form of Susan, which is incorrect in that context. This is likely the only time in my life I will be able to correct the former English teacher's grammar, so I'm taking full advantage.

Hey Sip, when do we get to cruise around Atlanta in the hot new car??

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

AAUUGGGGHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe I put Susan's. If I consistently start making major grammatical errors you'll know it's getting close to time for the pillow on the head treatment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home