My HOME'S in Alabama

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Year's Eve in Times Square

This Friday, Terry and I will travel with 12 other of our friends to New York for New Year's Eve! We are staying in the heart of Times Square, where we will enjoy a black-tie gala event (yes, Terry is wearing a tux!) overlooking the "ball-drop". We will also take a dinner cruise around the Statue of Liberty, have brunch at Tavern on the Green, and enjoy Les Paul at the famous Iridium Jazz Club.
I will post pics of everyone when we return!

3 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun!!!! I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous, but I've got some cool stuff planned for our first New Year's in Atlanta -- very simliar to your agenda.

black tie = black Russians
ball drop = lemon drops
cruising around the Statue of Liberty = cruising around the toilet
brunch at Tavern on the Green = puking on the green at Piedmont Park
Les Paul = less drinking next year!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

Not to be outdone by the younger generation, I have some New Year's plans of my own:

black tie- black coffee at 4:00 p.m.
ball drop - drop off to sleep around 8:00 watching T.V.
Dinner cruise around Statue of Liberty - Dinner fed to unmovable statue staring at T.V.
Les Paul - Listen to re-run of Paul Harvey on radio.
Tavern on the Green - Turnip greens and hog jowl on New Year's day.

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Mikko said...

Bon voyagé! Have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home