My HOME'S in Alabama

Tuesday, November 07, 2006


Big Weekend!

This weekend I will be heading to New Orleans for the National Association of Realtors convention. I have never been able to attend a National convention before because they are usually held somewhere like California so I'm very excited about it. (Although I don't think this qualifies for my predicted "unexpected event" because I knew it all along...HA)
As part of the festivities, I will be priviliged to hear the former President Bush and President Clinton speak, as well as my favorite inspirational writer, John Maxwell....and will attend a Harry Connick, Jr. concert! There will be approximately 600 exhibitors in the convention center to give me free goodies and sample products..... a visit to Emeril's restaurant and a Realtor parade on Bourbon Street will also be on the agenda. I imagine I will need a lot of rest next week!!

1 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

Wow ! That is impressive ! I know you will have a great time but you can't rest next week, you have to get pumped up for the AU/AL game on Saturday ! We have to beat the Tide !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home