My HOME'S in Alabama

Monday, July 24, 2006

In Order To Be Known

Ok, I'm jumping on the bandwagon here! Since my brother-in-law, sister and god forbid, my MOM all have blogs, I was feeling way behind in the family. (I even managed to get a little real estate humor in the title!)

Country artist Chely Wright sings a song named "Unknown" with these lyrics:

The little things that make me who I am, I need to share
I need to know that someone cares
That I drink coffee black,
I sing when I drive,
I sleep with the TV on....
More than anything,
I don't want to be unknown

SO...with that said, in order for you to get to know me (strictly on the surface of course), here are a couple of my David Letterman style lists:

Ten Things I Absolutely LOVE:

1. Living in the South
2. Tab (soft drink....yes, it still exists)
3. Playing the piano
4. Laughing til my sides hurt (usually with my mom, bro or sis)
5. Mom's red velvet cake
6. My parrot shirt
7. Christmas
8. Making scrapbooks
9. Auburn football
10. Seinfeld

Ten things I could FOREVER Live Without:

1. Scary movies
2. Khaki pants
3. Cats
4. Coconut (consistency of freshly mowed grass)
5. Static Cling
6. WWF
7. Italian food
8. Reality shows (excluding American Idol, of course)
9. A Mini-Van
10. Any music with a steel guitar

5 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Sara Quinn said...

Oh my gosh - I love it !!!!! I don't know how to do it but you need change your setting to allow anonymous comments - not just bloggers. Congratulations !

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Amy R Shipp said...

I cannot believe it! Didn't take you long to succumb to the peer pressure, huh?

Well, I'm proud, and you know Eric will flip out when he sees this!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Heidi MacInnis said...

Such beautiful girls. Now I can keep tabs on all of you! Welcome to the club. Although, you three make me realize I could never cut it as a writer (barely as a blogger). Kisses to all!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Eric Schulz said...

Welcome! I think you might need to clarify what TAB is...

Many people will recognize it as a seldom-used key on their keyboard.

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Heidi MacInnis said...

FYI,TAB Energy drink is horrid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home